Thursday, November 5, 2009

FINALLY!!

after days,hours,minutes and seconds of consideration..
i've finally made my decision..
I'M ENTERING THE TOURNAMENT!!

FIRST!!
need to get in shape..
must do fitness training by myself(considering that i only go training once a week)
no more being lazy!!
must start running to increase ze stamina..
also..need to build strong core muscles....
and try to improve my skills and speed!!

SECOND!!
no more junk food!!(maybe once a while)
need to loose some weight
don't want to stay in the same category..hahaha
maybe as the weight decreases..my chances of getting a gold increases..muahahaha

THIRD!!
must think positive all the time!!
aim for the goods!!
haha..
need to REDEEM MYSELF..MUST REDEEM MYSELF!!
my lost in the last tournament was unexceptable..especially when coach was the referee for my match..i repeat my match!!losing when she's the referee is just like having a knife stabbing your heart over and over again..
i won't dissapointyou this time coach!!and i won't dissapoint myself!!
that's my promise..

FOURTH!!
must prove to everyone that i can do it!!and that i'm not a sissy!!
especially to my family,who looks down on me..
u guys just wait!!
i'm so motivated now!!
and i'll prove to you guys!!

FIFTH!!
must get enough rest..
don't want to be tired on the big day!!

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!
never forget to study for spm next year also...
MUST GET GOOD RESULTS!!!

it might be long time again..
but it doesn't hurt if i start right now!!
CHIA YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment